May 21, 2020
Michael Massey returns to discuss reality constructs. Realities
are sometimes in a convergent path (going to the same place) and
other times in a divergent path (forking to different directions).
In this episode we focus on divergent paths to determine how to
know what direction to take when we face a choice point.
- Collective and individual realities.
- Life is a game of "reality wars," with everyone offering their
own views of reality to try to get others to subscribe.
- People choose one reality over another, then adjust their views
- Present moment awareness allows us to find what doesn't change
regardless of external or collective reality.
- Empowerment via detachment to outcomes.
- Choices vs decisions. Choices happen at the soul level and
decisions are used to get to the choices.
- Are there markers for
determining if we are on track.
- Choice gets repurposed if we go far from soul purpose.
- Future potentialities and energetic impact.