Mar 12, 2021
Wow, this episode is number 100! The tables turn as Michael Massey interviews me and we reflect on the evolution of the podcast since its launch in November 2018. We also dive into how my meditation practice has evolved over time, and the knock on effect into the rest of life.
- How my meditation practice has evolved since the podcast began
from technique focus to being more intuitive, and how
form-into-flow is a natural progression in mastery.
- What are the benefits to having a “superhero” goal for your meditation practice, i.e. levitation?
- I reflect on how meditation has changed me.
- I share my experience with visual phenomena. Michael gives a “shamanic trick” for maintaining a theta state to enhance the induction of visuals.
- I talk about what I am looking forward to in terms of forthcoming opportunities.