Jun 3, 2021
It was pure delight to connect with Dana Lynne Andersen, multimedia artist, writer, playwright and teacher who has taught and exhibited on three continents. Her work is not only beautiful, but it comes through her from beyond her normal waking consciousness. She is passionate about helping others to use art as a gateway to awakening their connection to Higher Self. Her stories are fascinating, and she has an ability to communicate complex scientific research relating to consciousness in a relevant and relatable way. In this episode we discuss:
- The astonishing story of how her amazing work, Emissary, came
to her in a vision.
- How do symbols work inter-dimensionally and across time?
- Is creativity a requirement for making art?
- What is the importance of whole-brain operation, and how do the arts assist in it?
- Dr. Jill Bolte-Taylor is the guest in episode 59.
- The times are calling for us to move into an accelerated awakening of wholeness and harmony, beyond linear time.
- The opportunities held within the Transformative Arts Certificate program to assist others in their spiritual unfolding.