Sep 26, 2021
Dr. Pat Boulogne is the author of “Why Are You Sick, Fat, and Tired," and a certified Functional Medicine practitioner, coach, and chiropractor. Her career spans over 35 years, assisting thousands of clients in overcoming complex, chronic problems by addressing them as a whole person instead of just treating symptoms. She joined The Meditation Conversation in episode 104, and in her second appearance we talk a lot about intuition and the role it plays in taking charge of your health.
- How is functional medicine different from Western medicine in
terms of root causes?
- Once you start expressing physical symptoms, it is just the tip of the iceberg of what is going on internally.
- The importance of staying hydrated.
- The danger of glyphosate, to your health and to the ecosystem.
- The impact of a positive outlook on your digestion.
Course Link for webinar and master class registration: