Jan 7, 2022
Justin Rice helped train collegiate football players for Rutgers
and was a "Top Model to Watch Out For" in Essence Magazine. But his
real passion is discovering how to get the very best out of this
life, whether it be from optimizing the physical vessel, creating
positive thought patterns for top mental health, or connecting with
his inner realm (or Spirit). It was a joy to dive into a variety of
topics with Justin, including:
- The role that fitness and nutrition has played in his life from
a young age, and how he realized in college there seemed to be an
agenda in what was being taught about nutrition.
- The importance of nutrient-density.
- Veganism, ethics, and athleticism.
- The balance between holding to your beliefs and being too
stringent and boxing yourself in.
- The accelerated evolution that seems to be happening with the
- The role of the subconscious mind in formulating your
- Healing generational trauma.
- How can we become more aware of our thought patterns?
- The death of his mother and how it triggered a new view of
- Health and nutrition tips.