Feb 22, 2022
Melinda Carbis-Reilly is a naturopath, kundalini yoga teacher, and
author of the newly released book Becoming. In this
informative and thought-provoking discussion, we touch on many
topics ranging from spiritual awakening to holistic health to the
importance of rising above duality while still engaging with the
world for positive change. Specifially, we discuss:
- Her book Becoming, and how it started as a self-help book and
transformed into a work of fiction with the healing and
transformational messages embedded within the story. We reflect on
the importance of staying in the flow to be in touch with what
wants to happen rather than imposing our will on something that
doesn’t seem to be coming into creation easily.
- The importance of self-care and how women in particular
prioritize care of others over care of themselves.
- What is naturopathy?
- The wisdom of the present moment, and how that works
synchronistically with everyone we are connected with.
- Kundalini yoga - what is it, and what extra care should be
taken with this type of yoga?
- The balance between taking action and not getting pulled into
us-vs-them. The importance of loving action.