May 28, 2020
Fresh from spending many weeks in the wilderness of the Kalahari
Desert, traditional South African shaman John Lockley dives deeply
into the wisdom he has cultivated through spiritual practice
involving nature, the elements, and his ancestors. In this episode
- The mystical story of how he was guided to a tracker in
Botswana, who was in intuitive communication with a leopard calling
for John's presence. This culminated in the creation of the
- Using dreams to connect with your inner tracker and
- Viruses work through nature in the wilderness to balance
populations of species when needed, and how this is now illustrated
at the human level with coronavirus.
- Contrast in cultures regarding coronavirus. John's work in
South Africa often deals with death and suffering. For many in the
US death is not in the forefront of life which has allowed for
denial and detachment from the natural cycle of life.
- What he learned as an Army medic in the Angolan War, as he
observed black African special forces soldiers healing at more than
three times the rate of their white counterparts when the treatment
- Animal world is watching us with intelligence and communicates
Visit johnlockley.com to purchase his amazing book,
The Leopard Warrior, experience his audio meditations,
The Way of the Leopard, book a private online session, sign up
webinars, or donate to his ubuntu fund.