Aug 27, 2020
Jeralyn Glass is a professor, internationally known singer, crystal alchemy meditation leader, and creator of The Sacred Science of Sound. One of her many gifts is her personal alchemy of classical music, meditation and high vibrational sound. Jeralyn uses her gifts to inspire and heal, holding a space of love, embodiment, integration and empowerment. In this powerful and moving conversation, we discuss many aspects of healing and sound.
- Jeralyn shares the moving story of how her only child began
communicating to her through sound on the night he passed away.
- Sacred sounds make perfect geometric shapes in the very fluid of our bodies, and how this works to restructure our wounds.
- How sound impacts the chakras and endocrine systems - fascinating!
- She explains the alchemy of the bowls when the notes and crystalline materials are fully utilized.
- How the frequency of a group's energy impacts how the bowls sound.
- What are some ways that anyone can use sound to enhance their meditations and healing?
Link to Jeralyn’s websites: crystalcadence.com
Sacred sound series website: sacredsciencesound.com