Jun 4, 2020
Michael Hetherington joins from Bali. Michael is a mind-body therapist, acupuncturist, author, teacher, taekwondo yogi. He is from Australia and currently resides in Thailand (usually, when he is not stuck in Bali due to Covid 19 travel restrictions). In this episode we explore many topics.
- Traveling and immersing in Eastern practices.
- Explanation of Chinese approach to medicine.
- Kara’s acupuncture experience after miscarriage.
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), tapping.
- Role of the subconscious mind in disease.
- Animal acupuncture.
- Placebo effect illustrating the body’s ability to heal itself
Freedom from Depression free ebook: https://www.michaelhetherington.com/freebook