Oct 1, 2020
Michael joins us from Devils Tower, Wyoming for an important
conversation about the natural highs and lows of interaction with
the divine. If one experiences a glimpse of the divine via
meditation, a near death experience, a kundalini surge, etc, there
can be a real sense of loss in the inevitable come down that
follows. Additionally, we discuss other fascinating stories and
little-known facts about consciousness, such as:
- Energetic change in the atmosphere at about 8,000 feet, and
what this means to consciousness.
- How the change in experiencing consciousness while above 8,000
feet parallels elevating our vibration in meditation as we get into
a higher level of consciousness.
- The importance of resolving fear, and the very practical and
inspiring reason to do so.
- The heart’s role in raising our consciousness.
- The natural come-down after a peak spiritual experience, and
the difficult emotions which can follow.