Jun 18, 2020
Michael Massey joins from Sedona to explore the topics of healing, identifying with our story, and co-creating. Michael rounds out a recent trifecta of Michaels to appear on the podcast. It's fun to acknowledge synchronicities and patterns we are sent in life - perhaps we are seeing a little wink here from Archangel Michael.
In this episode we discuss:
- The curious choice that can be made - consciously or subconsciously - to hold onto our pain and wounds.
- The role of free will in healing work.
- The importance for healers of self-care and being worked on by master healers.
- The energetic nature of and empowerment in creativity.
- How to realize if you are living your purpose, and how to get back to yourself when you find you’ve gone astray.
- Using change to move/renew energy.