Nov 11, 2020
When it comes to taking advantage of Michael Massey's in person presence while he's in town, I'm like one of those fancy paper towels that is absorbing way more than the cheap-o ones. It's all for you, dear listener! This is our second episode recorded in person. Soak in his energy and wisdom as we discuss the topic of awakening.
- Different levels to awakening, always another veil to
- What if you wake up to a newer, “truer” reality? Are you enlightened now?
- Can certain levels of awakening become distractions to reaching God?
- The importance of daily prayer in order to engage free will and choice in spiritual development. Using prayer and intention to communicate choice to higher realms.
- The value of the tool of Divine Discontent.
Michael mentions the book/film Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan.