Jun 11, 2020
Michael Thiele is revolutionizing conventional beekeeping to align it more naturally to its wild environment. I was so pleased to connect with him on this topic, as I keep a couple of beehives myself. Although we do talk about bees, they really act as a vehicle for discussing the divine and the greater mysteries in nature. Michael is an artist with his words, and he paints for us an amazingly beautiful picture of the apian being as a masterful teaching entity and a pathway to soul awakening. You will love and connect to this episode whether your interest in the honeybee is slight or great! In this episode, we discuss:
- The initial call of the honeybees, which came in the form of
recurring dreams of bees in which he felt they were calling to
- Bees as a mirror to the sacredness of life.
- The "apian being" - a whole entity which is comprised of the individual parts. "The mammal in a thousand (insect) bodies.”
- The opportunity with bees/nature to awaken to new ways to communicate and perceive beyond the senses.
- The dance between humans and bees while interacting without protective gear, and the opportunity for awakening from the sting and venom.
- Rewilding bees, moving away from the conventional approach of beekeeping for the benefit of apian health.