Jul 23, 2021
In this episode, Michael Massey and I discover an oft overlooked tool in the quest to assist in resolving a problem. When we approach help from the mental plane and offer solutions to the problems of others, we are arguably doing them a disservice. So what could be the most helpful way to help someone work through their issues? Explore with us! Here's a glance and what we'll talk through:
- What might be a very powerful way to help someone which is so
often under utilized?
- Why is it so helpful to resist the urge to fix problems for others?
- Michael offers a technique to assist in gauging whether it is best to offer advice in the moment or choose to just be silent.
- How is silence actually influential?
- What is the implication of using the word “should”?
- How can our words be used to set ourselves and each other free?